Job Description :
Direct and control Electrical engineering unit by providing leadership and support to the people in the unit to ensure that schedules, budgets and man-hours are achieved comply with company and client standards and procedures.
- Minimum Senior high school
- Minimum 3 years experiences as Electrical Supervisor
- Strong Leadership
- Analytical thinking
- Willing to work in remote area (Timika) with contract base
- K3 Electrical license (Disnaker) certificate is a must.
- Analyze and review the quality of estimates produced by the Electrical Engineering disciplines to ensure Engineering estimates are accurate, complete and deliver on time
- Plan, direct and review design activities produced by Electrical Engineering disciplines to ensure designs are fit for purpose comply with budget, client and industry specifications in timely manner delivered
- Analyze and review contract to ensure the overall contract are comply with the scope of work and contract terms and conditions as they apply to mechanical and piping engineering
- Develop and maintain Electrical engineering resources including coordinate the allocation of design work within the discipline group to ensure timely and efficient production of quality designs
- Control and coordinate the development of new ideas, methods and innovative designs through the application of quality, competitive mechanical and piping engineering in order to improve the company’s marketability, efficiency and profitability
- Establish, review and promote the Development Program for staff and graduate engineer, in order to develop and enhance their performance and motivation
- Establish and review timely progress report for Electrical engineering activities for further analyze by Engineering Manager
- Maintain and implementing HSE programs including Environmental Management System to ensure the effectiveness of the programs conform to official standard and requirements
- Provide Construction Manager and Project Manager with construction schedules, cost forecasts and progress statistics in order to updated current situation.