Role Purpose :
- To Develop Shell’s Distribution Network development primarily through non-Direct cover model to achieve the targeted business output of volume & C3.
- To develop & manage newly created network as distributor’s additional source of revenue stream and subsequently co-invest with Shell in the development and expansion of the network
- To lead, manage and coach shell’s & distributor’s sales team to implement network expansion programs, inline with Sales First best in class behaviours.
Agree, monitor and achieve Network Development Program targets for the regions and be accountable for their regional development of:
- Financial performance indicators: Volume and C3 of the network
- Sales Productivity and excellence performance indicators in the network: Coverage, Penetration, Throughput, Call Made, Effective call and sales visit discipline. Develop Shell’s various brands growth in the network.
- Spend significant time coaching and jointly on market visits to develop skills, knowledge and motivate both Shell’s and distributor’s teams to achieve targets. Ensure drills are extensively conducted.
- Deliver analysis on competency gap in execution to anticipate all potential gaps and create action plan to address the gaps.
- Provide regular performance analysis & recommendation of way forward to strengthened the performance of the network
- Ensure network execution practices Imperative behaviors, HSSE policies, and Shell Business Principles.
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with all Support Functions to assist sales in resolving complex issues and improve customer satisfaction.
- Jointly with Marketing and RTM assess business performance, Strategy, CVPs, Price Management, and take appropriate action to improve performance.
- Develop, update and implement Business Plan of distributors to reflect the development of Network expansion as part of yearly distributor business plan
- Develop Sales Action Plan based on agreed Network expansion strategy. Co-develop and ensure network sustainability with RTM/ICE manager as lead to deliver robust distributor network with strong readiness to achieve Full Potential
- Contribute individually or through team information required for in-depth knowledge of the key competitors and co-develop market competition landscape with Marketing as leader and ensure resiliency and strength of overall strategy against market dynamic based on understood landscape.