- Enhance the people and workplace experience through localized people initiatives throughout the employee lifecycle, including process improvements, data & insights.
- Provide support and knowledge to the business for the whole employee lifecycle. Continually, work on the enhancement of the employee lifecycle through process improvements, automation, data & insights.
- Help scale various HR programs to create efficient and simple people processes, systems, policies, and programs.
- Maintain partnerships with geographically distributed HRBPs, TA, and other HR Operations team members.
- Exercise independent judgment and discretion do determine appropriate actions or solutions to problems.
- Bachelor's degree or above.
- 3+ years of People Operations/Human Resources related experience.
- Familiar with labour/compliance laws and cultural nuances within Indonesia.
- Experience with employee lifecycle (onboarding, transfers, performance cycles, leaves of absence and offboarding).
- Support employees and improve employee experience by providing end to end HR solution to solve their issues.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- High level of discretion, confidentiality, and ethics.
- Humility, flexibility, and good interpersonal&customer facing skills are a must.
- Highly proficient and excellent communication skills in English.
Desirable Qualification :
- Experience in a fast-paced, high growth tech company.
- Experience with HRIS systems.
- Experience as an HR Generalist.
- Experience in Employee Relations/Compliance.
- Ability to cope well with ambiguity and change in a dynamic environment.