Job responsibilities :
Coordinate inspections and provide technical approval for results of repairs/production process of the ship which has met the applicable standards in order that the repaired ship does not have a defect due to repairs and passes the certification process in accordance with applicable standards.
Job requirement :
- Minimum Bachelor Degree (S1) of Naval Architecture
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the same or related position in shipyards or other similar industries
- Able to handle field inspection requests, knowledge of quality standards in ship repairing and able to make requested inspection reports by the class surveyor and the shipowner
- Able to set up QC inspection procedure
- Understanding about welding inspection (can be supported by certificate)
- Proven communication, leadership, and managerial skills.
- Willing to be placed in South Kalimantan