Job Responsibilities :
Plan, coordinate, and control all ship repair activities and required process supporting facilities, with the aim that the repairs can be carried out in accordance with the planned targets and meet standards.
Job Requirement :
- Minimum Diploma Degree (D3) of Naval Architect, Ocean Engineering, & Marine Engineering
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the same or related position in shipyards or other similar industries
- Able to plan, coordinate and control all production activities in ship repairs
- Familiar with writing reports
- Willing to be placed in South Kalimantan