Owner of all AXIS direct facing (to end customer) touchpoints. Mainly are UMB 123, AXISNET plus other smaller channels which contributes significant of total AXIS revenue.
Responsible on end to end activities which deliver business value in touchpoints:
- Product Visioning, Strategic Planning & managing long-term high-level business roadmap which adding more and more value.
- Managing budget, build a proposal, defend it on budget committee, and managing the utilization
- Product owner in scrum team to drive agile execution from designing, validation until improvement
- Alignment with AXIS product development on type of product, pricing, how to delivery across touchpoint, and prepare the key performance measurement for each product
- Alignment with AXIS Brand Communication on how to brand a channel & communicate program to ensure expected communication result such as positive indicators on awareness, experience & satisfaction.
- Tracking all channel indicator (channels KPI) which lead to support top line overall business performance
Key accountabilities :
- Becoming point of contact & subject matter expert for any matter in direct facing customers channel including discussion with group and heads level.
- Sync in overall AXIS theme, product, program & communication in touchpoint.
- Provide a high-quality recommendation for:
- New initiatives / ideation.
- Changing existing setup
- Potential improvement
- Keep track and follow up if there’s potential anomaly in areas:
- All revenue generated in touchpoints
- Customer behaviors & interaction in Apps & provide an insight from touchpoint point of view (#of visitors, #returning, #in_apps time, etc)
- Customer feedback via email, chat, and other media.
- Monitor the competitor or other industry activities in their touchpoint and highlight and do necessary action if needed
- Manage and maintain the positive ambience in scrum team and act/escalate if there’s potential negative impact.