1. Implementing a security system in accordance with the applicable Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
2. Increased security element in PSM.
3. Minimize the amount of loss in the estate.
4. Helps identify security and theft problems.
5. Make decisions and provide quick and precise response to any problems that require input and implement good coordination of work for the achievement of customer satisfaction (internal and external).
6. Within the scope of its staff to increase and be responsible for the profitability of the company
7. Plan, develop and empower existing human resources and anticipate the needs of human resources (new blood, if required) in the ranks on an ongoing basis.